Restaurant Re-opening Guide
Following the latest Government announcement, restaurants, pubs and other eating out outlets are allowed to re-open in the UK on 4th July.
Here are some steps you can take to re-open safely:
• Complete Risk Assessment to identify your measures
• The Government is requesting to record and keep contact details of all dine-in customers for 21 days.
•Add some ‘extra’ checks alongside your usual daily opening checks to make sure that your business can restart safely. Find our more about additional checks here
• Avoid close contact, for example, start by calculating the maximum number of customers that you can safely accommodate
• Minimise Queues
• Encourage customers to use hand sanitiser frequently
• Consider creating a waiting distance sign
• Show great hygiene which will be a key factor for diners in choosing restaurant
• Ensure workers or diners who feel unwell do not attend your restaurant
• Consider taking temperature of diners upon arrival
• Find more guidelines to help your business to re-open