Thai Yellow Tofu Curry
- 2 x Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodle nests
- 20g Tofu
- 15g Beansprouts
- 10g Bamboo shoot slices
- 5g Thai basil
- 5g fresh Red chilli, finely sliced
- 5g Wild mushrooms, sliced
- 50ml Water
- 2tbsp Vegetable oil
- 25g Thai yellow curry paste
- 300ml Coconut milk
- 5ml Fish sauce
- 10g Palm sugar
- 5g Shrimp paste
- 5g Turmeric powder
- 5g Lemongrass, sliced
- 5g Lime, cut into wedges
- 5g Ginger, sliced
- Place the Lucky Boat No. 1 thick noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 8 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pot. Add the yellow Thai curry paste, lemongrass, shrimp paste, ginger and turmeric powder. Cook for 1 minute until it deepens in colour.
- Add water, fish sauce, palm sugar and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until the flavour intensifies.
- Heat a wok or pan, add the curry sauce and bring to the boil for 1 minute.
- Add bamboo shoot slices, wild mushrooms, chilli, bean sprouts and Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodles. Bring to the boil again for 1 minute.
- Serve into a bowl and garnish with Thai basil and fresh lime on the side.
Love this recipe? Why not try...
Teriyaki Beef Noodles
King Prawn Chow Mein
Hong Kong Prawn Stir Fry