King Prawn Chow Mein
- 2 x Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodle nests
- 40ml Stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 8 x peeled fresh King prawns
- 8ml Light soy sauce
- 5ml Dark soy sauce
- 2ml Sesame oil
- 15ml Vegetable oil
- 20g Beansprouts
- 1 x Spring onion, fine diced slices
- ½ Red pepper, fine diced slices
- ½ Red onion, fine diced slices
- Place the Lucky Boat No.1 Thick noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 8 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or pan and stir fry king prawns and red onion slices. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Lucky Boat No.1 Thick noodles, beansprouts and stock into wok/pan and mix well.
- Add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce for seasoning.
- Once the sauce coats the noodles, add red pepper and spring onions and stir well for 1-2 minutes.
- Continue cooking for 30 seconds and add the sesame oil.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with fresh herbs.
Love this recipe? Why not try...
Thai Yellow Tofu Curry
Teriyaki Beef Noodles
Chicken Chow Mein