Chicken Chow Mein
- 2 x Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodle nests
- 1/2 Green pepper, sliced into thin batons
- 2 x Spring onions, sliced into thin batons
- 1 x Red onion, finely sliced
- 20g Beansprouts
- 10g Carrot, sliced into thin batons
- 30g boiled Chicken breast, sliced
- 5ml Oyster sauce
- 5ml Light soy sauce
- 3ml Dark soy sauce
- 3ml Sesame oil
- 20ml Cooking oil
- Place the Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 8 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok or pan over a medium heat and stir fry red onion for 30 seconds.
- Add peppers, spring onions, beansprouts, carrots, chicken and Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodles. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are just soft.
- Keeping the wok or pan on the heat, add oyster sauce and light soy sauce, mix well and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add a few drops of dark soy sauce and sesame oil for fragrance.
- Serve onto a plate or bowl while still hot and garnish with sliced spring onions.