Teriyaki Beef Noodles
- 2 x Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodle nests
- 40g Beef rib-eye, cut into slices
- ½ Red pepper, sliced into batons
- 10g Broccoli, sliced into florets
- 25ml Teriyaki sauce
- 10ml Water
- 20g Vegetable oil
- 5ml Rice wine or Japanese mirin
- 5ml Sesame oil
- 2g Salt
- 5g Corn starch
- 5g Spring onion, finely sliced
- 2g Roasted sesame seeds
- Place the Lucky Boat No.1 Thick noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 6 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Put the beef slices in a bowl with a pinch of salt, rice wine or Japanese mirin and 1 tbsp corn starch, mix well and set aside for 8 minutes to marinate.
- Roast the broccoli for 3 minutes in oven at 160°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or pan and fry the marinated beef for about 1-2 minutes until cooked rare.
- Add the Lucky Boat No. 1 Thick noodles and red pepper and keep stirring for ½ minute.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and a few drops of water, continue to mix well for about 1 minute until the sauce reduces.
- Add the roasted broccoli and mix well.
- Drizzle with sesame oil for fragrance.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds.