Vegan Wholewheat Noodle Stir Fry
- 2 x Lucky Boat Wholewheat noodle nests
- 1 x Carrot, finely sliced
- 1 x Red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 x Green pepper, finely sliced
- ½ x Red onion, finely sliced
- 2 x Red radish, finely sliced
- 2 x Green pak choi, finely sliced
- 4 x Asparagus spears, finely sliced
- ½ tbsp Sesame oil
- 20ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2g Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 x Spring onion, finely sliced
- ½ x Red chilli, finely sliced
- ½ tbsp Roasted sesame seeds
- 2g Parsley
- Place the Lucky Boat Wholewheat noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 6 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Place the pak choi and asparagus in boiling water for 30 seconds then drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or pan over a medium heat, add the carrot, red onion, radish, peppers and stir fry for ½ minute.
- Keeping the wok or pan on the heat, add the Lucky Boat Wholewheat noodles with the pak choi and asparagus, mix well, and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the sesame oil and mix well.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with spring onion, chilli, parsley and sesame seeds.