Thai Seafood Wholewheat Noodle Soup
- 2 x Lucky Boat Wholewheat noodle nests
- 2 x Mussels
- 2 x Crab sticks
- 10g Bamboo shoot slices
- 10g Pak choi
- 2 x fresh King prawns
- 5g Wild mushrooms
- 2g Coriander
- 5g Spring onion, sliced
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 3ml Fish sauce
- 5g Thai basil
- 5g fresh Red chilli, finely chopped for garnish
- 5g Lemongrass
- 5g Ginger, sliced
- 1 x Carrot, sliced
- 5g Lime leaves
- 1 x Lime, cut into wedges
- 2L Water
- Place the Lucky Boat Wholewheat noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 6 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
Soup broth preparation:
- Add water to a large pot and boil with lemongrass, ginger, carrot and lime leaves for 5 minutes to make the seafood stock. Add coconut milk and fish sauce, turn the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. This makes 2 portions of soup broth.
- Take a portion of soup broth (600ml) and heat in a wok or pan.
- Add king prawns, mussels, crab sticks, bamboo shoot slices, pak choi and mushrooms and bring to the boil for 1 minute.
- Add Lucky Boat Wholewheat noodles, mix well and boil for 1 minute.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with spring onion, Thai basil, coriander and chilli with fresh lime on the side.