Hong Kong Prawn Stir Fry
- 2 x Lucky Boat No. 2 Fine noodle nests
- 1/2 Green pepper, sliced into thin batons
- 2 x Spring onions, sliced into thin batons
- 1 x Red onion, finely sliced
- 20g Beansprouts
- 10g Carrot, sliced into thin batons
- 10 x cooked Prawns
- 5ml Light soy sauce
- 3ml Dark soy sauce
- 3ml Sesame oil
- 20ml Cooking oil
- 2g Parsley
- 2g Roasted white sesame seeds
- Place Lucky Boat No.2 Fine noodles in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Prepare the prawns: peel the shell and boil in hot water until well done. As an alternative, you can use ready cooked prawns.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok or pan and stir fry the red onion for 30 seconds.
- Add the peppers, spring onions, beansprouts, carrot, cooked prawns and Lucky Boat No. 2 Fine noodles, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are just soft.
- Keeping the wok or pan on the heat, add light soy sauce, mix well and continue to cook for about 1 minute until it is a consistent dark brown colour.
- Add a few drops of dark soy sauce and drizzle with sesame oil for fragrance.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with sesame seeds and parsley.
Love this recipe? Why not try...
King Prawn Chow Mein
Thai Yellow Tofu Curry