- 100g Lucky Boat Rice Vermicelli
- 1 X Beaten Egg
- 15g Carrot, sliced into thin battons
- 1 X Fresh Red Chilli, sliced
- 1/2 Green pepper, sliced into thin battons
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 10 X Cooked Prawns
- 5g Coriander
- 1/2 Lime, cut into wedges
- 10ml Cooking Oil
- 5ml Mild Curry Paste
- 3g Tumeric powder
- 1 X Curry leaf, sliced
- 20ml Water
- 5ml Light Soy Sauce
- 2g Salt
- 5g Chicken Powder
1. Place the rice vermicelli in boiling water.
2. Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 2 minutes until cooked
3. Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
4. Add all sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
5. Heat the cooking oil in a wok or pan over a medium heat, add beaten egg and scramble for 30 seconds.
6. Add Lucky Boat Rice Vermicelli noodles, prawns and vegetables and stir fry for 1 minute until the vegetables are just soft.
7. Keeping the wok or pan on the heat, add the prepared cooking sauce, toss through and continue to mix well for 2 minutes.
8. Serve into a bowl and garnish with coriander and fresh lime on the side