Seafood Laksa Soup
- 100g Rice Vermicelli
- 10g Bamboo shoot slices
- 10g Pak choi, halved
- 2 x Fresh King prawns
- 5g Wild mushroom
- 2g Coriander
- 10g Beansprouts
- 5g Spring onion, sliced
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 25g Laksa paste
- 5g Chilli flake oil
- 5g fresh Red chilli, sliced
- 20g Fish ball or fish cake, sliced
- 5g Tofu puffs, halved
- 5g Lime leaves
- 1xLime, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Place the rice vermicelli in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 2 minutes until cooked
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
- Soup broth preparation: Heat the cooking oil in a pot and cook the laksa paste for 1 minute until it deepens in colour. Add broth and coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the flavour deepens.
- Prepare prawns: peel the shell and boil in hot water until well done. As alternative, you can use ready-made prawns.
- Add prawns, mushrooms, fish ball or fish cake, tofu puffs and lime leaves to the broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the Lucky Boat Rice Vermicelli noodles and beansprouts, stir whilst and cook for 1 minute.
- Divide the noodles into bowls and ladle over the soup.
- Garnish with coriander, spring onion, chilli, chilli flake oil and fresh lime on the side.