Rice Vermicelli salads
- 100g Rice Vermicelli
- 10g Mixed baby salad leaves
- 10g Rocket salad leaves
- 10g Edamame beans
- 10g Carrot, sliced
- 1 X Fresh Red Chilli, sliced
- 5g Red radish, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
- 10g Red Cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 cucamber, sliced
- 5g Coriander
- 5g Roasted peanuts
- 1/2 fresg Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 X Spring Onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Red Thai chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 20g Palm sugar
- 20ml Water
- 15ml Fish Sauce
- 1 X Lime juice
- Place the rice vermicelli in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat and leave them to soak for 2 minutes until cooked
- Stir frequently to separate noodles and drain.
4. Mix palm sugar and water in a bowl.
5. Add all dressing ingredients and mix well.
6. Mix prepared salad ingredients with Lucky Boat Rice Vermicelli noodles.
7. Drizzle with the dressing and mix well.
8. Serve on to a plate and garnish with spring onion, peanuts, coriander and fresh lemon on the side