Lucky Boat Golden Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions 2022
Below are the Terms & Conditions for the UK. For Terms & Conditions for other countries please use the links above.
Lucky Boat Golden Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions – UK
- Promoter: The Promoter is Westmill Foods, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd. Registered (No 79590) at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY. (the “Promoter”).
- How to enter:
a. To enter this promotion, entrants must purchase any of the Lucky Boat noodle products featuring the Golden Ticket promotional flash.
b. Promotional products must be purchased by a restaurant or takeaway business registered in the UK to be able to enter this promotion. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents, Lucky Boat direct customers or their employees or anyone else connected with this promotion.
c. Entry is automatic with purchase to eligible purchasers. Winner of 100 X Cases of Lucky Boat Noodles must present proof of purchase (Golden Ticket and till receipt) to claim.
- Promotion Period: Promotional packs will go on sale from 14th November 2022 and the promotion will finish when all promotional packs have been purchased. There are 220 prizes in total, randomly distributed amongst the promotional packs.
a. Ten (10) promotional packs each contain one Golden Ticket entitling the winning business to the prize of 100 x Cases of Noodles. There are 10 of these prizes to be won in total. See below for details.
b. 200 x £20 Retail Gift Cards. Gift Card prizes belong to the owner of the business that purchased the promotional pack. Gift Card prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing retailer. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- 100 x cases of Noodles
a. Each winning business will receive 10 Lucky Boat noodle boxes per month, for 10 months (100 boxes in total, delivered in batches of 10 boxes monthly, for 10 consecutive months).
b. Each winner may choose No1 Noodles (9kg boxes) or No.2 Noodles (7.7kg boxes) or a combination of the two (e.g. 5 x No1 Noodles + 5 x No2 Noodles per month). However each monthly delivery will be identical and may not be altered once agreed with the Promoter in writing.
c. Noodle case winners should follow the instructions printed on the Golden Ticket to claim their prize. Winners must retain their Golden Ticket and till receipt as proof of purchase and provide a copy to the Promoter on request.
d. 100 cases of Noodles Prize must be claimed (by contacting Westmill Foods) before 21st February 2023.
e. The Noodles will be delivered to the winning business each month by the winner’s selected wholesaler as agreed in writing with the Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to control the method of delivery.
f. The Noodle Prize will be delivered in batches of 10 boxes each month for 10 months.
g. The Noodle Prize will be delivered each month to a single business address (to be agreed with the Promoter at the time of claiming the prize). Any change of address during the 10 months delivery period (e.g. because of a change of business premises by the winning business) must be agreed in writing by the Promotor.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion or is unable to provide suitable proof of purchase of a promotional pack.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- Noodle winners’ personal data (if applicable) will be dealt with as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://luckyboatnoodles.co.uk/privacy-policy-2/ and further explained in the following paragraphs.
- If applicable, and subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of the Golden Ticket Noodles winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- Noodle winner’s details may be provided to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) or any other competent agency as required by law to prove that the promotion was fairly administered.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.